Komatsu at Forest · Forestry · Environmental Machine Exhibition Demonstration in Japan
Toru Ohashi, President of Komatsu will be hosting the 2018 Forest · Forestry · Environmental Machinery Exhibition Demonstration with the Forestry Mechanization Association of Japan. The event will be held on November 18 to 19 at Akikawa High School, Akiruno City, Tokyo, Japan.
At the exhibition and demonstration of Komatsu’s own 350.1 harvester and they will introduce various forestry specification machines which contribute to the improvement of productivity in forestry field.
Planned exhibition models
- PC 120-11 forestry specification vehicle
- PC 138 US-11 harvester processor 350.1
- PC 78US-10 harvester · Processor mountable car (Iwafuji head mounted)
- PC78US-10 forestry specification vehicle (proportional lever + reversible fan)
- PC78US-10 Forestry Specification Car (Muroto Rotary Fork)
- PC55MR-5 Forestry Grapple / Winch Specification
- Harvester simulator
The venue is approximately 15 to 20 minutes from the “Akikawa station north entrance” on the JR Gokkaichi line and about 30 ~ 40 minutes from JR Ome Line “Hashima Station South Exit.” A
free shuttlebus between the JR Gomiichi line Akikawa station (North exit) and JR Oume line Hashima station (South exit) and the venue.