Dalby Hydraulic Hooklifts to raise the roof at IAA Commercial Vehicles 2018
DALBY designs and manufactures hydraulic hooklifts for all types of 2 to 32-ton vehicle, roll-off containers, and container trailers for road transport and agriculture.
The French leader in roll-off transport and handling equipment market will be exhibiting at IAA Commercial Vehicles 2018 in Hannover from 20th to 27th September. They will be presenting a MAN truck fitted with a DALBY XHM3 hooklift.
Benefits of the XHM3 hooklift
- The sliding jib enables the handling and transport of a larger range of containers of different lengths.
- Optimised weight
- Excellent stability: the hooklift’s height has been reduced. Its centre of gravity is lower, thus improving the overall stability.
- Improved visibility: the hooklift’s structure has been refined.
Longevity and durability
- Engineering: improved robustness by casting parts (jib hook, articulations, rear hydraulic locking, container supports of tipping frame, rear rollers…).
- Hydraulics: excellent reliability by using bigger pipe diameters and reduction of connections.
Easy to maintain
- Pneumatic and mechanical parts are simplified and integrated into the hooklift’s structure and are easily accessible
- In-cab pneumatic control box
- Parts coated with anti-rust coating
- Number of greasing points reduced
Through its vast distribution and services network built up over the past 40, DALBY offers its customers a comprehensive range of equipment for roll-off containers designed for efficiency, simplicity, reliability and cost effectiveness, and assembled in its own manufacturing sites and workshops.
An elevated service
DALBY’s strength lies in its adaptability and flexibility. The company benefits from in-house design and engineering teams who continuously develop and modernise their products, ensuring they conform to relevant regulations, and can tailor them to meet any specific needs:
- Optimised payload
- HLE steels
- Reduced loading angle and height
- Reduced loading time
DALBY is looking to assist British providers in delivering suitable logistics solutions and facilitating the handling and transport of recyclable and non-recyclable products in the following sectors:
- Public authorities and departments
- Waste collection and transfer
A loyal list of clients…
DALBY’s customer portfolio comprises major French and international companies including: VEOLIA, SITA, VINCI, BOUYGUES as well as major truck makers: RENAULT, IVECO, VOLVO, MERCEDES-BENZ.
For the last 2 years, DALBY has worked with an international network of 15 distributors and a sales office in Peru to expand its export services. Other recent achievements include truck sales in Africa for cotton farming and waste management activities as well as the signing of a distribution agreement in Canada, have helped establish DALBY’s credibility and international recognition.
Expand in the UK
Stuart Crowther, CEO at Powertec Vehicle Engineering Ltd (distributor for the UK market), said: “DALBY offers me, as UK dealer, a perfect support for sales but also after-sales thanks to professional dedicated team.”
This sentiment is confirmed by its customer J.B Schofield, one of the foremost scrap metal buyers and sellers in the UK, which has been recycling since 1876: “After testing several brands of hook lifts with lifetimes of more or less 5 years, we were very happy to discover the DALBY brand. Our oldest arm still works perfectly after 8 years! Having a local distributor bringing all the necessary service for the maintenance of this equipment is another undeniable advantage.”