Global Infrastructure Congress UAE 2018
- Date: 2-3 April 2018
- Country: UAE
- Location: Grand Hyatt, Dubai, Riyadh Street, Sheikh Rashid Road, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai P.O. Box 7978, UAE.
- Website: globalinfrastructurecongress.iqpc.com
- Details: The Ministry of Infrastructure Development, United Arab Emirates is pleased to announce the Global Infrastructure Congress.
The Global Infrastructure Congress will take place in April 2018 under the patronage of His Excellency Dr. Abdullah Belhaif Al Nuaimi, Minister of Infrastructure UAE.
The congress will act and become the number one regional and global stage showcasing the engineering achievements and future opportunities of the UAE and beyond. The Ministry of Infrastructure Development currently manages a portfolio of 1.4bn Dirhams worth of infrastructure projects as a part of a larger plan to support the economic growth of the UAE. Similar visions around the world are in place as infrastructure authorities, developers and engineers face enormous pressure to meet the demands of ever-growing populations, tighter financial budgets and requirements to develop a sustainable infrastructure network.
The central theme of the 2018 congress is “Built to last – driving engineering excellence through innovation for a more sustainable future”
The congress will include 4 conferences and an interactive exhibition focusing on:
- Roads, Bridges and Highway Engineering
- Marine and Coastal Engineering and Design
- Storm Water and Waste Water Management
- Housing and Urban Development
In the spirit of the year of giving, we invite global ministries, authorities and experts to come together at this knowledge-sharing platform to export pioneering expertise, discuss the latest innovations, showcase solutions and engineering practices that will contribute to global progress, growth and lead the way to the future of infrastructure.